~ Tender Green ~
• 1850's inspired Dress in a cotton linen blend jacquard and embrodered loose weave organza. The lined bodice has rows of small organza ruffles at the sleeves, peplum, princess line seam, and neck opening. It is decorated with free motion embroidered "greens" and beads on the sleeve tops and bodice. It is also decorated with an organza bow with a beaded center at the waist. Closes in back with a row of fancy buttons and loops.
• The lined Skirt is made of eight alternating panels. Four have three rows of loose weave embroidered organza ruffles, and four with free motion embroidered greenery decorated with hundreds of seed beads. Closes in back with a button and loop.
• The lined Bonnet is sewn with the same cotton linen blend jacquard and loose weave embroidered organza. It has rows of organza ruffles on the outside and is decorated with free motion embroidery and bead work. The inside has three rows of pleated jacquard ruffles. closes with a bow on the side.
• The lined Corset is made with the same cotton linen blend jacquard and has some pleated ruffles at the center front top and along the hem. It is decorated with free motion embroidery and beaded all over. Closes in back with laces and loops.
• The Under Dress is made to represent the Chemise and the Petticoat. Sewn in embroidered cotton and decorated with yards of Venice Lace. Closes in back with a row of Mother Of Pearl buttons and loops.
• The Pantaloons are in embroidered cotton. They have five growth tucks and are decorated with Venice Lace at the ruffled cuffs.
• Matching Hair Ties