~ Rosings Park ~|
• 1812s Inspired Pelise with a wide cape collar and a slight train in the back. It is made of linen which I have embroidered with "trees" using free motion embroidery. Also deorated with fine lace along the hem, collar and sleeves. There are beaded swirl roses along the empire waist line and at the sleeves. Lined in cream dupioni silk. Closes in front with three covered buttons and loops.
• Linen and lace 1812s inspired Bonnet with embroidery and beads along the Bonnet's band. Decorated with beaded swirl roses at the crown and inside the brim. Lined with cream dupioni silk. Closes on the side with a bow.
• 1812s Inspired Silk Gown with free motion embroidery embellished with seed beads. Pleated fine mesh accents along the skirting, bodice and sleeves. Decorated with beaded swirl roses along the front of the gown and hem. Closes in back with covered buttons and loops.
• Matching Silk Hair Piece decorated with pleated trims and beaded swirl roses.
• Matching Pantaloons with three rows of pleated fine mesh lace at the cuffs. Decorated with beaded free motion embroidery and beaded swirl roses.