~ Lune Bleue ~|
• The Dress Bodice and skirting's scallops are entirely self lined, then machine embroidered with silk threads.
• Dusty Blue Taffeta Dress - The bodice has pleated trim off shoulder neckline, scalloped sleeves, "Volants", peplum, and has a pleated center trim decorated with beads. It is also decorated with three handmade beaded taffeta roses at the waist line. It closes in back with a row of buttons and loops. It also has an attached taffeta back bow.
• The Skirting consists of three layers of self lined embroidered scallop edged skirts, with bigger scallops created with gathers and are decorated with beads. Closes in back with a button and loop.
• The Bonnet has rows of taffeta rushings decorated with beaded taffeta roses. It has three rows of ruffles on the inside and one on the outside. It closes with a center bow.
• The Undergarments are made of tone on tone cotton print and are machine embroidered.
• The Chemise has a pleated trim neck line, with pin tucks on the center front and upper and lower sleeves. It is decorated with beads at the neck line. The cuffs have a bead covered snap closure so that they fit snugly around her wrist. Closes in back with a row of buttons and loops.
• The Corset is machine embroidered and has a pleated trim at the top front and around the bottom edge. Closes with a laced back.
• The Pantaloons have five grow tucks and pressed ruffle cuffs.
• Two matching taffeta Hair Ribbons.