~ The Color Of Her Eyes ~|
• 1850's Cape Coat 100% wool tweed suiting with pleated trims at the neckline and sleeves. The coat is fitted at the waist and very full at the hem. It has handmade fabric "swirls" decorating the front and back yoke, and on the front. Closes with covered buttons and loops.
• Matching 1850's Bonnet decorated with pleated wool trims and swirls on the outside, and ruffled cotton print trims on the inside. Closes in front with a big bow.
• Day Dress in two cotton prints assembled with fancy embroidery stitches. The bodice has pleated trims at the neckline and sleeves, and is decorated with appliquéd tabs to reflect the piece work panels of the peplum and skirt. Also decorated with mother of pearl and golden beads. Closes in back with buttons and loops.
• The Skirt has two layers of pieced panels using a fancy embroidery stitch to piece them together. The have three dimensional tabs decorated with mother of pearl and golden beads. Closes in back with a button and loop.
• Two matching Hair Ties
• The Undergarments are sewn using a beautiful linen blend with drawn threadwork throughout.
• The Chemise has some crocheted lace at the neckline and sleeve cuffs, and is decorated with a fancy vintage lace on the Bodice front and lower gathered sleeves. The cuffs are closed with bead covered snaps to lay snugly about the wrists. Closes in back with buttons and loops.
• The Pantaloons have five growth tucks and crochet lace along the hem.
• The Petticoat has five rows of ruffles and closes in back with a button and loop.
• The Corset is sewn in the same cotton prints as the dress and is decorated with cotton print appliquéd "boning" and ruffles at the front and along the hem. Closes in back with lacing and loops.